The Florida Academy of Audiology maintains a list of positions available in the professional community. If you would like to have a vacancy included in the list, click here to print the Job Placement Application, or contact the FLAA Management Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 561.414.0675.
Current Job Listings
Lakeland Regional Health
If you are a leader in your own right, join us as a:
This position is responsible for testing, evaluating and prescribing treatment of hearing disorders. Qualified individual provides a full range of diagnostic, consultative and rehabilitative audiology services to patients and families. Primary liaison between patients and providers to screen and evaluate symptoms and results of audiology tests.
This position offers a Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends, evenings, or holidays and is located at our newest location, the Grasslands Campus at 3030 Harden Blvd in Lakeland, FL. This is a chance to join a nationally recognized health system in the outpatient setting while working next to a ENT practitioner and without the pressure of sales quotas!
* Master or Doctorate Degree
* Licenses Essential: Current State of Florida Licensure, American Board of Audiology
* Certifications Essential: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, (CCC-A) from American Speech Language & Hearing Association or its equivalent; BLS
* Experience Essential: Experience in testing and evaluating hearing disorders.
* Experience Preferred: Two years of experience in testing, evaluating and implementing a hearing program for patients. Experience in an ambulatory clinic setting.
* Zero-deductible/zero-co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
* $5,000 educational assistance
* Vision and dental
* 401A and 403B retirement plan with employer match
* Discounts and wellness programs
Email your resume with salary history and expectations to:
Or Apply Online: