The Florida Academy of Audiology maintains a list of positions available in the professional community. If you would like to have a vacancy included in the list, click here to print the Job Placement Application, or contact the FLAA Management Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 561.414.0675.
Current Job Listings
Posted 11/19/19 – Dispensing Audiologist
Who we are:
Connect Hearing is a national retail network of hearing healthcare providers supplying hearing solutions to those in our communities. We are part of international hearing healthcare powerhouse, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products.
What we look for:
- – Passionate Licensed Dispensing Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists
- – A strong patient care focus based on our community’s needs
- – Extensive product knowledge and a drive to find a solution for all patients
What our employees say:
“I learned about what our company had to offer in many aspects, the vision of the company going forward, growth, how we are able to work with our patients 1 on 1 in a non-threating atmosphere and how Connect Hearing incentivizes us to improve ourselves.Being in this environment is how I wish to spend the rest of my career, with people who are as passionate and as dedicated as I am from our frontline folks all the way to our corporate office personnel.” – George C., Hearing Care Professional – 1 year of service
What’s in it for you:
- – 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- – Above market base salary plus commissions
- – Internal advancement opportunities
- – No nights or weekends!
- – Full Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
- – 401K with a company match
- – Opportunity to participate in global mission work through Hear The World Foundation
Join Us today! Email your resume to email@example.com.