Register today for the Virtual FLAA Annual Conference on May 29-30, 2020. As an added bonus – by registering for our virtual meeting, FLAA is offering every 2020 Virtual Conference registrant $25 OFF the 2021 Meeting scheduled for June 18-19, 2021 at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort in Bonnet Creek!
With 1.0 CEUs offered including 0.2 Tier 1 ABA credits, don’t miss these must see lectures on timely and relevant audiology content and get those much needed CEUs out of the comfort of your own home:
- TeleAudiology: Where are We Now? Suzanne Younker, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Audiologic Management of Misophonia, Ali. A. Danesh, PhD, FAAA
- Who is a Cochlear Implant Candidate in 2020? Sandra Prentiss, Ph.D.
- Medicare’s Message to Audiologists: Deliver Value-Based Care, Barry A. Freeman, Ph.D. & Ian M. Windmill, Ph.D.
- New Pathways to Care How OTC Hearing Devices and Telecare Broaden Demand for Audiology Services, Brian Taylor, Au.D.
- Hearing Assessment Without Direct Patient Contact: The Time for Tele-Audiology Has Come, James W. Hall III, Ph.D.
- Florida Legislative Update, Julia Andrews, Au.D.
- Alternative Revenues Streams in an Audiology Office, Noël Crosby, Au.D. & Al Turri, Au.D.
- Audiology Care Delivery Channels: Expanding Virtual & Contactless Capabilities, Patricia Ramos, Au.D. & Susan Good, Au.D.
- Implementing Balance Services Inside Your Audiology/ENT Practice, Richard E. Gans, Ph.D.
Check out the FLAA Virtual Conference website at www.flaa2020.com for more information!
CEUs will be reported to both CE Broker and AAA. At the conclusion of the event, you will be required to fill out an online CEU form, much like the one provided at our in-person meetings. Certificates will be issued via e-mail as we typically issue.
Registration is now open. FLAA member pricing is $99 for the Virtual Conference; non-member pricing is $150 and student pricing is $20.